LAFC and the LA Galaxy clash at Banc of California Stadium Thursday night in the MLS Cup Conference Semifinals. The match will start at 10:30 p.m. ET. We analyze the LAFC-Galaxy odds and lines, while providing MLS playoffs betting picks and tips for the matchup.
LAFC vs. LA Galaxy: By the numbers
- LAFC finished atop the table in the Western Conference this season with a record of 21-4-9. They scored 85 goals while allowing 37.
- LAFC’s 72 points were an MLS single-season record.
- The Galaxy went 16-15-3 and finished fifth in the conference. They scored 58 goals and allowed 59.
- Thursday’s winner will advance to face the Seattle Sounders next week. Seattle dropped Real Salt Lake Tuesday to advance to the Conference Finals.
- The Galaxy beat Minnesota United FC in the conference quarterfinals Sunday.
- The two sides played to a 3-3 draw Aug. 25. The Galaxy have two wins over LAFC in the last five meetings, with three draws.
- The Galaxy lost its final two matches of the MLS regular season. They went 3-2-0 over their final five outings.
- LAFC closed the regular season with a 3-1 victory over the Colorado Rapids. They went 2-0-3 over their final five games.
Get some action on this game or others by placing a bet at BetMGM!
- The Galaxy scores an average of 1.7 goals per game with an equal 1.7 conceded. LAFC scores 2.5 times per contest with just 1.1 allowed. On